Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tool # 11 Reflection


1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox?
MY favorite tools are Google docs, Prezi, Animoto, Glogster, Dropbox,  Skype and Blogger. I have use them all regularly in the classroom and they are easy and make life easier for the students and me. The one that I will be trying often in my classroom will be todaysmeet, well if we get the computers and ipads.


2. How have you transformed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom? How has your vision for your classroom changed? Are you going to need to make any changes to your classroom to accommodate the 21st Century learner? I love technology, my husband is a tech guy, my kids are always connected, why won't I give my students the same opportunity I have given my children? My classroom was a digital classroom last year but now with the technology available every day it will be easier to accommodate and integrate these learners that are use to technology and to have answers with a click.

3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? I like that the information was compacted in the same place. is a very good source so that we can access it every day. Also I liked knowing that I was already using most of them :-)

1 comment:

  1. I know that you were very successful and ahead of the game last year. Looking forward to hearing about your classes this year. Congrats on completing the 11 Tools.

    ReplyDelete